SP Multiport Download Tool is a windows based application that allows you to flash Firmware/ROM to any android smartphone.
Here is the SP Multiport download Tool full tutorial. In this tutorial you will learn how to flash stock or custom Rom to any android device using SP Multiport Download tool.
Remember: Flashing Rom will delete all your personal data from phone. So, please backup your data before flashing.
Requirements: Your Android smartphone should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process
Best Alternative: Smartphone Flash Tool
- Download and Install Android USB Drivers on your Computer. In case you have already installed the
- USB Drivers for your Android Phone then SKIP this step.
- Power Off your Android Smartphone and remove the battery
- Download Stock Rom or any Custom ROM which is compatible with SP MultiPort Download Tool.
- Download and extract SP MultiPort Download Tool on your Computer.
- Now Open SP MultiPort Download Tool.
- Now, Click on File Menu and Select Open Download Agent File. Now, locate the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin file from the SP MultiPort Download Tool Folder.
- Now, Click on Select File Button and locate the Scatter File from the Firmware Folder
- Now, Tick BootRom+PreLoader COM Sel All
- Now, Click on Start All Button to Begin the Flashing Process.
- Now, Press and Hold Volume UP Button on your Device and Connect it to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Now, SP MultiPort will automatically detect your device and start the Flashing Process.
- Once Flashing Process is completed you will be able to see Green DL OK
mtk sp multiport download, sp multiport flash download, multiport download tool nokia 108, multiport download tool tutorial, multiport download tool v5, smartphone multiport download tool tutorial, multiport download tool nokia 108, multiport download tool v5, smartphone multiport download tool how to use, sp multiport download tool, multiport download tool free download, multiport download tool manual, smartphone multiport download tool for mt6571, smartphone multiport download tool how to use