Kinect SDK v2.0 is a widows based software allows developers to create apps thats support gesture and voice reconigition. Its is available to download for computers running on windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Incase if you were already searching to download Kinect SDK 2.0 exe setup then you have come to right place. To start download Kinect SDK v2.0 follow provided direct link below.
What's new in latest version?
The Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0 includes the following:
Drivers for using Kinect v2 sensors on a computer running Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64), and Windows Embedded Standard 8 (x64)
Application programming interfaces (APIs) and device interfaces
Supported Operating System
Embedded 8 Standard, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Recommended Hardware Configuration
- 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB Memory (or more)
- Physical dual-core 3.1 GHz (2 logical cores per physical) or faster processor
- USB 3.0 controller dedicated to the Kinect for Windows v2 sensor*
- DX11 capable graphics adapter**
- A Microsoft Kinect v2 sensor, which includes a power hub and USB cabling
kinect sdk 2.0 download, microsoft kinect sdk, kinect sdk 2.0 windows 8, kinect for windows sdk beta 2, kinect sdk windows 10, kinect developer toolkit, kinect for windows v2, kinect sdk windows 7To install the Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0:
- Downoad Kinect SDK v2.0
- Make sure the Kinect sensor is not plugged into any of the USB ports on the computer.
- From the download location, double-click on KinectSDK-v2.0_1409-Setup.exe
- Once the Kinect for Windows SDK has completed installing successfully, ensure the Kinect sensor is connected to the power hub and the power hub is plugged into an outlet. Plug the USB cable from the power hub into a USB 3.0 port on your computer. Driver installation will begin automatically.
- Wait for driver installation to complete. You can verify that installation has completed by launching Device Manager and verifying that "KinectSensor Device" exists in the device list. Note:On first plugin, the firmware on the device will be updated. This may result in the device enumeration happening several times in the first minute.
- Installation is now complete.