Latest firmware update is released for the Samsung J series model J320F phone. You can upgrade your Samsung J320F Firmware from the phone setting via ota update or direct download it using link given below. If you Samsung J320F is bricked or its software is damaged then you can download this firmware to repair it. To flash this firmware to Samsung J320F you will need a flash tool, which can be download from here.
Samsung J320F Firmware Details
Device: Galaxy J3
Download: Mirror Link
1. Download and extract a zip file containing your desired firmware.
2. Open Odin Tool.
3. Boot your device in the "Download Mode": Press Volume Down, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing the firmware update on your device.