Huawei rolled out latest Android Nougat update via OTA for its european varient Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L21) based on EMUI 5.0. This latest update is currently available to selected users via OTA. But you can also download the full firmaware package using direct link we have provided here and install it through custom recovery. This is the official beta update from Huawei. This firmware can be flashed to only Huawei Huawei P9 Lite devices in Europe. So if you wish to download full firmware package, then please follow the link we have provided below. Before proceeding to download Nougat update do not forgot to check firmware details.
Device: Huawei P9 Lite
Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
Version Number: VNS-L21C432B336
Build Date: Dec 9 12:18:01 CST 2016
Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
Status: Official (beta)
Type: Full firmware package
File Name: update.zip
Size: 1.3 GB
Download: Click Here
Manually Installation Procedure
- Requirements: You’ll need a VNS-L21 handset already running a C432 based build with TWRP custom recovery installed.
- Download the update.zip package from above and copy it to your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into recovery mode by holding Volume up + Power for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, perform a backup of all the partitions and store it in the external SD card.
- Now return to the main screen, go to Install, choose the update.zip package you copied in the second step and confirm its installation.
- Upon installation, return to the main screen and perform a factory reset. Reboot your device after that.